You Have A Friend In Frederick Real Estate
I am your local real estate connection for Frederick, Maryland for when you are ready to buy or sell a home. I pledge to make sure you get a positive, helpful, partner in real estate, who:
My job is to help you maximize your power in your real estate transaction. I will be looking at homes from your point of view, providing a fair market analysis, and helping you evaluate both the plusses and minuses of a house to purchase or to sell. I will manage the contract details and other tasks through settlement - always working on your behalf.
- Is a trusted resource for answers about the buying and selling process
- Knows the Frederick neighborhoods
- Has the ability to target home searches
- Has strong negotiation skills
- Provides support through the closing
- Helps you get the price you want!
Buy A Home in Frederick County
Whether you are looking to live in Frederick County's quaint historic downtowns, rolling country hills, suburban spaciousness, or modern townhouses, you will find a home to suit you in Frederick County. Frederick features many historic landmarks, golf courses, restaurants, recreational facilities, beautiful parks, and so much more. Frederick offers a large variety of houses, townhouses, and condos at all price ranges. If you are thinking about buying a home in Frederick County, you will want to have the same level of support as most sellers. As your Agent, I will represent you throughout the entire home buying transaction to:
- Save as much money as possible
- Look at homes from the same perspective as you
- Lead you through the complexities of the negotiations, financing, inspection, and settlement.
I invite you to contact me to start looking for homes in and around Frederick.
Selling Your Home
When you are ready to sell your home, I will help you maximize your selling power by working with you to prepare you house for listing, do a market analysis of your home and neighborhood, help you price your house to sell, advertise where it counts, provide feedback from buyers, and assist througout the process to closing.